MIUC is pleased to announce that, in partnership with the Marbella Town Hall, is awarding full
scholarships to the brightest students. MIUC together with Marbella Town Hall is honoured to
make a contribution to the local community and continues offering scholarships that benefits
the community and provides the perfect opportunity for students.
MIUC praises the leadership and vision of government of the Marbella Town Hall and would
like to express gratitude for being given the opportunity to have a positive impact on our local
community. We are humbled, privileged and grateful to receive a continuous and
unwavering support of the Marbella Town Hall and their appreciation for MIUC. The
established long-term collaboration helps local community to thrive. Its global orientation and
culturally vibrant environment makes Marbella an ideal city for our diverse students.
Educational opportunities is the core obligation our generation owes to the ones that follow
Each scholarship will cover the tuition fees of our Bachelor Degree programmes, including
access to all MIUC campus facilities and activities.
Students on scholarships at MIUC enjoy the same status and benefits that any other MIUC
student, including full use of all on campus facilities, learning materials and personal tutoring
from our outstanding professors.
Applications will be reviewed individually and Scholarships will be granted taking into
consideration factors such as academic performance and household income.
▪ To have completed Baccalaureate or equivalent, a higher level education cycle and to
have passed the PEvAU exam.
▪ To be less than 24 years old at the time of the start of the programme.
▪ To hold English Language Certificate recognised at MIUC.
▪ To pass the MIUC standard English proficiency exam.
▪ Not to be enrolled at MIUC as a current student.
▪ To have achieved a minimum average grade of 7, 5 in the Baccalaureate.
▪ For Master Degree programmes possess Bachelor´s Degree
How to apply
Applicants must bring the following documents to MIUC before the deadline (June 20 th 2022):
▪ Photocopy of National Identity Card or confirmation of request slip.
▪ Photocopy of official high school certificate, higher level education cycle and PEvAU
exam with full grade transcripts and average grade.
▪ Photocopy of statement of earnings of all household members from the last tax year. In
cases where the household members do not have to declare their earnings due to low
income, we request a confirmation certificate from Hacienda as well as evidence of
unemployment benefits if applicable.
▪ Work history of all household members who are over 16 years old.
▪ The applicant’s description of their household’s socioeconomic situation as well as
their reasons for studying at MIUC.
Please note that only documents that are submitted within the application period will be