Marbella International University Centre Campus - We boast multimedia-powered classrooms, media lab and library, as well as an indoor/outdoor canteen, parking spots, tennis court, and a gorgeous swimming pool with jacuzzi.
Our classrooms have a capacity of approximately 20 students. Small classes provide excellent interaction between students and academics. Each classroom is equipped with the most advanced currently available technology – interactive whiteboard projector screens integrated into the NEOLMS learning platform.
- 4 x 27-inch iMacs with graphic design and video editing software
- 4 x Canon Eos 1200D with 18-55 lenses
- Sony Nex FS100EK video camcorder
- GoPro Hero3+ camera
- Canon 5D with 2 lenses (Canon 24-105 1:4 / Canon 75-300 1:4-5.6)
- Nikon D80 with 4 lenses (Nikon 18-70 1:3.5-4.5 / Sigma 28 1:1.8 / Nikon 80-200 1:2.8 / Vivitar 100-400 1:4.5-6.7)
- Set of Sennheiser wireless lavalier microphones
- Sennheiser Dynamic Microphone
- 3x Ianiro Varibeam 1000W lamps for TV ENG basic lightning
- Photo tripod
The MIUC Library offers access to a series of databases containing more than 7000 scientific journals, most of them in full text. All library electronic resources are integrated in the NEOLMS digital platform.
We have a variety of Sports and Extracurricular activities at our students' disposal, from Sailing and Kitesurfing, to Golf, Tennis and Squash. There is also a cycle station on campus with MIUC bikes for hire.
Know more about our sports and extracurricular