Marbella International University Centre Campus - We boast multimedia-powered classrooms, media lab and library, as well as an indoor/outdoor canteen, parking spots, tennis court, and a gorgeous swimming pool with jacuzzi.
Our classrooms have a capacity of approximately 20 students. Small classes provide excellent interaction between students and academics. Each classroom is equipped with the most advanced currently available technology – interactive whiteboard projector screens integrated into the NEOLMS learning platform.
- 4 x 27-inch iMacs with graphic design and video editing software
- 4 x Canon Eos 1200D with 18-55 lenses
- Sony Nex FS100EK video camcorder
- GoPro Hero3+ camera
- Canon 5D with 2 lenses (Canon 24-105 1:4 / Canon 75-300 1:4-5.6)
- Nikon D80 with 4 lenses (Nikon 18-70 1:3.5-4.5 / Sigma 28 1:1.8 / Nikon 80-200 1:2.8 / Vivitar 100-400 1:4.5-6.7)
- Set of Sennheiser wireless lavalier microphones
- Sennheiser Dynamic Microphone
- 3x Ianiro Varibeam 1000W lamps for TV ENG basic lightning
- Photo tripod
The MIUC Library offers access to a series of databases containing more than 7000 scientific journals, most of them in full text. All library electronic resources are integrated in the NEOLMS digital platform.
Know more about MIUC's library
Sports and Extracurricular
We have a variety of Sports and Extracurricular activities at our students' disposal in Marbella, from Sailing and Kitesurfing, to Golf, Tennis and Squash.
Avenida Don Jaime de Mora y Aragón, s/n
Finca El Pinillo - 29601
Marbella | Málaga | Spain
(+34) 952 860 000
(+34) 952 86 01 01
Private international universities are institutions that have the expression international university in their name.