Español: Politica de Privacidad
This legal text gives details of how we collect and process your personal data through the use of our website www.miuc.org, including any information you can provide through the site when hiring a service, or provide us with your contact details through the forms supplied to contact us.
By providing the data, we inform you that our services are not possible for those people that the legislation prevents them give consent, so when we submitted the forms assures us that has sufficient capacity to consent.
MARBELLA INTERNATIONAL STUDIES CENTER SL (hereinafter MIUC)
VAT Number B-93225472
Registered office: Avda Don Jaime de Mora y Aragon, s / n, Finca el Pinillo, Marbella, Málaga, CP 29601 and email: email@example.com
Mercantile Registry of Malaga, Volume 5079, Book 3986, Folio 13, Entry 1, Sheet MA116081
Affiliated Academic Institution / Academic Partnership: Affiliated Academic Institution of Singidunum University. Academic Partnership with: UWL University of West London, MGIMO Moscow State Institute of International Relations and FGUMA, General Foundation of the University of Málaga.
2.What data do we collect?
The General Data Protection Regulation, tells us that personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, that is all the information capable of identifying a person. This does not include anonymous or percentages.
In our website we can process certain types of personal data, which may include:
- Identity data: full name where appropriate, but not compulsory, nationality
- Contact: email, telephone, preferred means of contact
- Academic data: programme in which you are interested, previous learning, English level
- Technical data: login data, Internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, configuration and location of the time zone, operating system types and versions of browser plug-in, and any other technology devices used to access our website, as detailed in the Cookies.
- Usage data: information on how to use our web.
We do not collect any data on special categories of personal data (those who unveil their ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership and health information, genetic or biometric data).
3.How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
- Through the form on our website, through our email contact, by phone or mail, ur agents visits, when:
- Inquire about our training programs
- Contracts for the provision of our services
- Request budgets
- Through third parties:
- Google: analytical data or search data. Outside of the European Union.
- Social networks (Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter and Pinterest) outside the European Union.
4. Purpose and legitimacy for the use of their data.
The most common uses of personal data are:
- To formalize a training contract between MIUC and you
- When consents to the processing of data
- When we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
- Where the legal basis is the legitimate interest
Users may revoke their consent at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or referring to exercise rights later.
Please find attached a table where they can consult the ways in which we will use your personal information and legitimacy for use, and know what kind of personal data we will try. We can process any personal data for any additional legal grounds, so if you need details about it you can send an email to email@example.com
|Purpose||Type of data||Legitimacy for treatment|
|To request information using the form “Contact Our Advisers” or “Book a visit”||– First Name |
– Contact Method
|To request a letter of admission through the form “Apply Now” or “Online Application Form”||– First Name- Last Name |
– Birth date
– Student visa
|Formalizing the training contract |
|To request information using the form “Contact”||– First Name- E-mail |
Commercial communications: Currently only MIUC will send a commercial communication if you apply by phone, agent visit, email or via the web, among other means of direct communication. And at any time, you can request to exercise the right of withdrawal, and we will not send you the same, you can do so by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose:: We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collect it, unless we reasonably consider that we should use it for another reason, previously noticed to be informed of the legal grounds for processing and as long as the purpose is compatible with the original purpose .
Retention period: They are kept for the time necessary to meet the purpose for which it was collected and to determine the possible liability that might result from the purpose and processing of data. Shall apply the provisions of the rules file and documentation.
5. Your Data Protection Rights
How to exercise these rights?
Users may send a communication to the registered office of MIUC or email address email@example.com Including both photocopy of your ID card or other identification document similar cases, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to your personal data: you can ask MIUC if it is using your personal data.
- Request limitation of treatment, in this case, only be preserved by MIUC for the exercise or defense of claims
- Request corrections, if they were not correct, or exercise the right to forget about them.
- To oppose their treatment: MIUC will stop processing the data in the way you specify, unless for legitimate or exercise or defense of any claims reasons, these should continue to be addressed.
- Portability of data: if you want your data to be processed by another firm, MIUC, will facilitate the portability of their data to the new charge, whenever technically possible.
You can use the models made available by the Spanish Data Protection Agency to exercise your earlier rights: Here
Complain to the DPO and AEPD: If you think there is a problem with the way MIUC is treating your data, you can direct complaints to the DPO of MIUC, to mediate the correct resolution of the conflict:
DPO’s Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Avda. Don Jaime de Mora y Aragón, s/n, Finca el Pinillo, Marbella, C.P. 29.601
Telephone: +34 952 86 00 00
If unable to resolve the conflict, you can always go to the corresponding control authority, being in Spain, the competent for this: Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
We may have to ask you specific information to help confirm your identity and ensure their right to access your personal data (or exercise any other rights mentioned above). This is a safety measure to ensure that personal data should not be disclosed to any person not entitled to receive them.
We solve all the requests within the legal deadline indicated, 1 month. However, it may take more than one month if your request is particularly complex, or has already made a series of actions previously. In this case, we will notify you and will keep you updated.
6. Transfer of personal data to provide services
May, in carrying out our work, we need the help of third parties process the data only to provide the contracted service, and those who have appropriate measures to ensure their rights:
- Service providers that provide systems management services and information technology.
- Professional advisors, including lawyers, auditors and insurers that provide banking services consulting, legal, insurance and accounting.
- Training centers which are affiliates or partners, and are identified at the beginning of this document.
All treatment managers whom we transfer your data will respect the safety of your personal data and treat according to RGPD. We only allow those responsible for certain data treatment in accordance with our instructions purposes. You can however ask in compliance with the transparency a list of who these companies are that provide services to us, you can do so by email: email@example.com
7. Data Security
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, use or access unauthorized manner, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to personal information to those employees, contractors, agents and other third parties who have a business need to know such information. They will only process your personal data according to our instructions and they will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspected violation of your personal data and will notify you and the Control Authority if a security breach happened, as it is regulated by RGPD in the Articles 33 and 34.