Duration: 4 years
Degree awarded: Bachelor with honours in Management - International Business
ECTS Credits: 240
Modern businesses are operating in a rapidly changing global environment. This is why BA International Business Management programme keeps abreast with all the latest trends.
Our professors are all experts in business, economics, finance, marketing, data management, and negotiation. We have also established relationships with industry specialists who support the programme through workshops and company visits. Lecturers use their expertise to teach relevant theory as well as industry practices, placing emphasis on opportunities rooted in the globalised economy.
Throughout the study, you will study International Management, International Finance, International Marketing, as well as the international dimensions and implications of other aspects of business. In addition, you will examine corporations operational and strategic management in various international business contexts, including both the emerging markets and the advanced economies.
In this programme, you will learn how to:
- Develop and execute an effective business strategy by using both traditional and innovative tools to create value for a business
- Shape business opportunities with sustainable business models.Design HR strategies on recruitment, performance management and workforce development.
- Manage assets, such as product, price, placement, and promotion.
- Improve your negotiation skills by assessing and measuring different deal alternatives.
- Manage processes, including in supply chain and customer relationships.
- Plan and control the use of resources to reach objectives.
- Translate business data into business insights for successful implementation of business strategy.
- Conduct own research for further investigation of real-world problems.
- Law and Society
- Economics Foundation
- History of Ideas
- Introduction to Data Analysis and Exploration
- Fundamentals of Business
- Narrative, Media and Cultural Stereotypes
- Introduction to States and Societies
- Introduction to Data Visualization
- Business Environment
- Digital Business
- Consumer Behaviour
- Managerial Economics
- Corporate Finance and Financial Intermediation
- Business Operations
- Organisational Behaviour
- Introduction to Political Systems
- Introduction to Programming
- Digital Marketing: New Trends and Innovation
- Information Systems and Business Analytics
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Process Modelling
- International Business Strategy
- Market Research
- International Business Law
- Foundations of Web Design and Development
- International Law
- Web Content Management System
- Managing International Teams
- Business Intelligence and Decision-Making
- Executive Sales Management
- Artificial Intelligence: Predictive Modelling in Business
- International Market Plan
- Capstone Project
- International Finance and Accounting
- Global Commerce
- Gender and Politics
- Mobile Application Development
Focus your subject choices within the programme to suit your career aspirations. Your employability is also enhanced through internships and the Capstone Project.
Upon graduation, students might decide to further their studies. Potential postgraduate degrees could include:
- MBA (with appropriate work experience)
- MA/MSc International Business
- MA/MSc Banking and Finance
- Financial Service Advisor
- Investment Advisor
- Domestic or Foreign Sales Representative>
- Regional Operation Manager
- Project and Strategy Officer
- Marketing Assistant
- Business Analyst
- Market Researcher
- High School Certificate All candidates with a completed high school education are eligible to apply. Students who have studied part of a degree at a different University or accredited higher education institution can apply for a credit transfer.
- Proof of English Proficiency* of candidates who have not previously studied in an English speaking school or country.The tests and minimum scores we accept are:
- IELTS - 6.5
- TOEFL iBT - 88
- Cambridge Certificate - B2
- MIUC English Test - Pass
Application Supporting Documents:
You will need to provide the following documents with your application:
- Copy of Passport or ID
- Passport sized digital photograph
- High School Certificate (Officially translated to English or Spanish)
- High School Grade Transcripts (Officially translated to English or Spanish)
- Statement of Purpose (min. 500 words on why you want to study at MIUC, your expectations and aspirations)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Curriculum vitae
*Pre-sessional English courses are available to those who do not satisfy the English proficiency requirement.
Tuition Fees for BA programmes
|Tuition fee includes the following:|
|Fall Semester:||Spring Semester:||Yearly Fee:|
|Study fees and course materials|
|Access to NEOLMS Learning|
|Full access to the Library|
|Private Health insurance|
|Visa and immigration advice and support|
|24/7 daily student support|
|Total ammount:||9.450,00 €||9.450,00 €||18.900,00 €|
|UK validation additional charge||3.000,00 €|
|In total:||21.900,00 €|
* For the annual payments in advance, we provide 5% discount.
* Apart from the health insurance that we provide for you, you must also submit a travel insurance that is mandatory for the visa procedure.
All students are required to register for the courses in the first week of the semester.
Simply not attending classes later during the semester does not release you from the financial or academic obligation for courses in which you have previously enrolled. If you wish to drop one or more of your courses, you must officially drop the course(s) by de-registering at the Student Services.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH STUDENT TO BE AWARE OF AND UNDERSTAND UNIVERSITY REGULATIONS AS PUBLISHED.
Fees & Terms