Duration: 3 years (180 ECTS)
Programme Title: Sport Management
Degree Awarded: Bachelor in Sport Management
If you have a love of sports, if you are business-savvy and are ready to take on a challenging and dynamic professional career, then our programme in Sport Management is an excellent way to enter the world of sports business and sports industry.
What better way to enter the world of sports industry than graduating from a bachelor programme bearing both the name and the endorsement of the famous sport executive Claude Littner? In addition to his successful business career and famous media show “Apprentice,” Mr. Littner has served as the Chief Executive of Tottenham Hotspur PLC from 1993 to 1998. He has been the Executive Chairman of the Powerleague Group Ltd., since June 2001 and serves as the Executive Director.
Our programme combines sports and the science of sports with the latest trends in teaching of business, finance, marketing and law, including analytics tools and techniques that help sports decision-makers, sports managers and leaders make key strategic decisions. The programme´s objective is to provide you with a strong foundation in key business areas, before taking you to an advanced level of knowledge, skills and understanding of how sports industry works.
Bachelor in Sports management program provides students with full training, knowledge, skills and competences needed for effectively performing a variety of tasks and responsibilities within the field of sport management. Duration of the programme is three years during which students earn 180 ECTS credits. There is no pre-requisite for modules at the same level. The program structure emphasizes the students’ progression across levels, but not across semesters at the same level.
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Law and Society||
Fundamentals of Business*
Marketing Management *
Psychology of Sport
|Introduction to Data Analysis||
Introduction to Sports Management
|Semester I||Semester II|
Law and Ethics in Sport
|Sport Marketing and Promotion||
Fundamentals of Sports Analytics
|Organizational Behaviour *||
|Semester I||Semester II|
|International Sport Management||
Sport Leadership and Governance
|Public Opinion and Persuasion *||
Sports and Media
With our BA in Sports Management, you will have many different and exciting career opportunities.
Become who you want…
Focus your subject choices within the programme to suit your career aspirations. Your employability is also enhanced through internships and the Capstone Project.
- Sport organisation manager
- Sports facility manager
- Sports marketing agent
- Sport agent
- Sports journalist/analyst
- Sport public relations specialist
- Event manager
- Leisure and recreation manager
- Sports camp manager
- Sports finance manager
- Sport teacher
Rolling Admission - We receive and process applications on an ongoing basis as they are sent in.
- High School Certificate All candidates with a completed high school education are eligible to apply. Students who have studied part of a degree at a different University or accredited higher education institution can apply for a credit transfer.
- Proof of English Proficiency* of candidates who have not previously studied in an English speaking school or country.The tests and minimum scores we accept are:
- IELTS - 6
- TOEFL iBT - 72
- Cambridge Certificate - B2
- MIUC English Test - Pass
Application Supporting Documents:
You will need to provide the following documents with your application:
- Copy of Passport or ID
- Passport sized digital photograph
- Proof of English Proficiency (If you are not from an English speaking country or have not previously studied in English)
- High School Certificate (Officially translated to English or Spanish)
- High School Grade Transcripts (Officially translated to English or Spanish)
- Statement of Purpose (500 words on why you want to study at MIUC, your expectations and aspirations)
*Pre-sessional English courses are available to those who do not satisfy the English proficiency requirement.
Tuition Fees for BA programmes
The anual tuition fee is 18.900,00€*. The following is included:
Tuition and course materials
Access to NEOLMS Learning
Full access to the Library
Private Health insurance
Visa and immigration advice and support
24/7 emergency student support
UK Validation additional charge 3.000€
* For advance annual payments, we provide 5% discount.
* In addition to the health insurance that we provide you, you must also submit a mandatory travel insurance for the visa procedure.
All students are required to register for the courses in the first week of the semester. Simply not attending classes later during the semester does not release you from the financial or academic obligation for courses in which you have previously enrolled. If you wish to drop one or more of your courses, you must officially drop the course(s) by de-registering at the Student Services.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH STUDENT TO BE AWARE OF AND UNDERSTAND UNIVERSITY REGULATIONS AS PUBLISHED.
Fees & Terms
BBC Star and UWL Business School Eponymous Claude Littner
Claude Littner is a British business executive. He started his career as an accountant at Unilever in the early 1970s, and has since become a hugely successful turnaround specialist and the chief executive or chairman of a number of high-profile companies, including Tottenham Hotspur, where he was chief executive from 1993 to 1998. He is also a fixture on the BBC's hugely popular The Apprentice TV show, having appeared in every series since it first aired in 2005.