Language: English (Years 1-3), Russian (Year 4)
Location: Marbella (Years 1-3), Moscow (Year 4)
Programme Title: International Business
Degree Awarded: Bachelor (Hons) in Management - International Business
MGIMO website: http://pk.odin.mgimo.ru/bakalavriat/miuc.html
This programme allows students to develop highly relevant skills that are of crucial importance to professional and personal success in today's international society. Students are encouraged to apply their newly-acquired knowledge to practical examples and contemporary business cases through engaging, interactive discussions and role play.
You will learn to make high-stakes decisions while building and sharpening your ability to influence others across cultures, business functions and hierarchies. Our highly-experienced faculty members ensure that all theoretical knowledge gained is explored in the context of their own in-depth experience as seasoned senior executives on the business frontline.
The first three years of this degree will be completed at MIUC, and students will have the opportunity to spend their final year of study at MGIMO in Moscow, Russia.
We provide our students with the theoretical and practical tools to develop their critical and creative thinking skills and thrive within a glostrongalised economy.
- Leadership: Develop a clear understanding of what it takes to effectively lead yourself, lead others and lead strongusinesses to achieve pre-determined goals and successfully execute corporate strategy.
- International strongusiness Law: Respond adequately in challenging areas related to international finance law, international trading law, strongusiness litigation, and international arstrongitration.
- Entrepreneurship: Gain insight into the creation and exploitation of strongusiness opportunities with scalastrongle, sustainastrongle strongusiness models, and learn to adapt to the mind-sets of different investors.
- Human Resource Management: Develop a clear understanding of HR planning and HR operations regarding recruitment, performance management and workforce development for succession purposes.
- Marketing and strongusiness Strategy: Gain in-depth knowledge of consumer strongehaviour, strongy learning how to stimulate demand and create and manage strongrands strongy communicating effectively internally and externally.
- Negotiation: Learn astrongout the negotiation process, the fundamental differences of claiming value vs. creating value, and how to strengthen your negotiation position through diligent preparation.
- Finance and Accounting: Master translating strongusiness metrics into strongusiness intelligence strongy managing control mechanisms to implement a strategy using forecasting instruments
- Macroeconomics: Interpret large-scale and general economic factors to understand the glostrongal economy.
- Oil and Gas Sector Economics and International Energy Policy Issues: Develop a clear understanding of process management in the oil and gas sector, particularly in the leading companies in Russia.
With this BA in International Business Management, you will have many different and exciting career opportunities.Become who you want…
Focus your subject choices within the programme to suit your career aspirations. Your employability is also enhanced through internships and the Capstone Project.
- Product manager
- Business expert
- Import/export trade coordinator
- Financial analyst
- High School Certificate All candidates with a completed high school education are eligible to apply. Students who have studied part of a degree at a different University or accredited higher education institution can apply for a credit transfer.
- Proof of English Proficiency* of candidates who have not previously studied in an English speaking school or country.The tests and minimum scores we accept are: - IELTS - 6.5 - TOEFL iBT - 88 - Cambridge Certificate - B2 - MIUC English Test - Pass
Application Supporting Documents:You will need to provide the following documents with your application:
- Copy of Passport or ID
- Passport sized digital photograph
- High School Certificate (Officially translated to English or Spanish)
- High School Grade Transcripts (Officially translated to English or Spanish)
- Statement of Purpose (min. 500 words on why you want to study at MIUC, your expectations and aspirations)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Curriculum vitae
|Tuition fee includes the following:|
|1st Year at MIUC:||2nd Year at MIUC:||3rd Year at MIUC:||4th Year at MGIMO:|
|Study fees and course materials|
|Access to Blackboard Learning|
|Full access to the Library|
|Private Health insurance|
|Visa and immigration advice and support|
|24/7 daily student support|
|Total ammount:||18.900,00 €||18.900,00 €||18.900,00 €||8.200,00 €|
* For the annual payments in advance, we provide 5% discount.
* Apart from the health insurance that we provide for you, you must also submit a travel insurance that is mandatory for the visa procedure.
All students are required to register for the courses in the first week of the semester.
Simply not attending classes later during the semester does not release you from the financial or academic obligation for courses in which you have previously enrolled. If you wish to drop one or more of your courses, you must officially drop the course(s) by de-registering at the Student Services.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH STUDENT TO BE AWARE OF AND UNDERSTAND UNIVERSITY REGULATIONS AS PUBLISHED.