Duration: 1 year
Degree awarded: MBA Masters in Business Administration
Much of the learning is developed through the establishment of collaborative learning communities of programme participants and tutors and you will become part of that community of learning. Your understanding is developed around the key skills, processes and practices of business, leadership and management. Solutions to real problems are suggested, discussed and analysed within the learning community with the support of tutors and fellow learners.
You will develop a critical understanding of the issues relating to business and management, in both private and public sectors, which will enhance your ability to maximise individual and organisational potential. The MBA brings together relevant contemporary academic theory and research with practical understanding of activities within organisations. This will be developed by enabling you to share knowledge, relate this to theories developed from relevant research, and learning by practical application.
Through the development of an integrated and critically aware understanding of management in the context of contemporary private and public sector issues, the programme involves you in a demanding process of personal and professional development. The MBA programme is built around your need to undertake a programme of development suited to becoming a leader and manager and this involves you in developing a critical appreciation of the issues and complexity around the present and future business and management environment and the need for strategies of sustainability in business and society.
• Flexible approach to enable you to make the best use of your time, we offer students evening session under our PT option.
• Guest lectures, specially tailored to help you develop your critical thinking and innovative leadership skills
• Assessment methods used to mirror organisational based activities
• Opportunity to work with a range of experienced managers and professionals, both as tutors and peers
• Provides a supportive platform for critical reflection, through the application of academic theories to your real work situations
• Potential to learn from other experienced managers and professionals participating in the programme
• Participation in active and supportive forums drawing on practical expertise
- Management Skills for Executives
- Financial Management for Decision Makers
- Strategy and Innovation
- Leading People and Teams
- Global Marketing and Digital Business
- Critical Inquiry into sectoral analysis
- MBA Project
The MBA has the potential to expedite your career advancement, refine your managerial aptitude, grant you entry to a community of industry experts, and unveil fresh avenues for your professional journey.
More specific careers include, but are not limited to:
• Project Management
• Sales and Business Development/ Account Management
• Strategic Planning and Operations Management/Consulting
• Financial Accountant
• Management Accountant
• Tax Accountant/Internal Auditor
• Financial Analyst
• Portfolio Manager
• Corporate Finance Manager
• Marketing Manager
• Market Research Analyst
• Senior Business Analyst
• Business Intelligence Analyst
• and more.......
We process applications continuously as they are submitted under our Rolling Admission policy.
- Bachelor Degree* or equivalent from a national or international accredited academic institution.
You should also have a minimum of two years relevant postgraduate work experience. All applications are considered individually.Find out more about our processes for recognising previous experience
- Proof of English proficiency** of candidates who have not previously studied in an English speaking school or country.
The tests and minimum scores we accept are:
- IELTS 6.5 - You need to meet our English language requirement of 6.5 overall score for IELTS, with a minimum of 5.5 for each of the 4 individual components (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening).
- TOEFL iBT 95
- Cambridge Certificate C1
- MIUC English Test - Pass
Application Supporting Documents:
- Copy of Passport or ID
- Passport sized digital photograph
- Proof of English Proficiency (If you are not from an English speaking country or have not
- previously studied in English)
- Bachelor Certificate (Officially translated to English or Spanish)
- Bachelor Grade Transcripts (Officially translated to English or Spanish)
- Statement of Purpose (500 words on why you want to study at MIUC, your expectations and aspirations)
Tuition Fees for 1 year Masters programmes
|Tuition fee includes the following:
|Study fees and course materials
|Access to Blackboard Platform
|Full access to the Library
|Visa and immigration advice and support
|24/7 daily student support
You must register for your courses during the first week of the semester. Merely not attending classes later in the semester does not exempt you from your financial or academic obligations for courses in which you have previously enrolled. If you want to drop one or more courses, you must officially de-register for them at the Student Services.
It is your responsibility to be aware of and understand university regulations as published.