Duration: 1 year
Degree awarded: MA International Relations
Through this programme, you can connect with and critically comprehend current challenges in international affairs. We encourage you to examine and investigate how concepts and the functions of institutions are being rethought in light of the shifting political landscapes both globally and locally.
New issues confronting global governance as a result of political system changes include global inequality, democratic deficit, environmental degradation, and the evolving character of conflict. The study of international relations must take a critical stance in light of the present changes by examining the relevance of conventional theoretical frameworks and institutional procedures in a world that is changing quickly.
We provide our students with the knowledge and skills necessary to develop as critical and creative thinkers and thrive in a globalised world. The module covers the following subjects:
- International Relations: Global Theory
- International Public Law
- Master Dissertation
- Emerging Markets
- International Political Economy
- International Relations Risk Assessment: Sources and Practice
- Master Dissertation
- EU Policies and Politics: The Future of the European Project in the Global Context
Our Postgraduate in International Relations offers you numerous exciting career opportunities.
You can become who you want...
Tailor your subject choices within the programme to suit your career aspirations. Your employability will also be enhanced through internships and the Capstone Project.
Career options include:
- International Affairs Adviser
- Public Affairs Officer
- Conflict Resolution Analyst/Adviser
- Political Consultant
- Civil Servant
- Political Reporter
- Consultant in Political Marketing
We process applications continuously as they are submitted under our Rolling Admission policy.
- Bachelor Degree* or equivalent from a national or international accredited academic institution.
- Proof of English proficiency** of candidates who have not previously studied in an English speaking school or country.
The tests and minimum scores we accept are:
- IELTS 7
- TOEFL iBT 95
- Cambridge Certificate C1
- MIUC English Test - Pass
Application Supporting Documents:
- Copy of Passport or ID
- Passport sized digital photograph
- Proof of English Proficiency (If you are not from an English speaking country or have not
- previously studied in English)
- Bachelor Certificate (Officially translated to English or Spanish)
- Bachelor Grade Transcripts (Officially translated to English or Spanish)
- Statement of Purpose (500 words on why you want to study at MIUC, your expectations and aspirations)
Tuition Fees for 1 year Masters programmes
|Tuition fee includes the following:|
|Fall Semester:||Spring Semester:||Yearly Fee:|
|Study fees and course materials|
|Access to Blackboard Platform|
|Full access to the Library|
|Visa and immigration advice and support|
|24/7 daily student support|
|Total amount:||9.950,00 €||9.950,00 €||19.900,00 €|
You must register for your courses during the first week of the semester. Merely not attending classes later in the semester does not exempt you from your financial or academic obligations for courses in which you have previously enrolled. If you want to drop one or more courses, you must officially de-register for them at the Student Services.
It is your responsibility to be aware of and understand university regulations as published.