Our mission is to provide a healthy, professionally structured environment for young footballers, where they can maximize both their athletic and academic potential.
On the football pitch, the players follow a training program, especially designed by our UEFA licensed coaches to improve every aspect of their individual game that is relevant to succeed at the highest level. We use cutting edge technology for diagnostics, load management and video analysis. All the data is compiled into a personal chart, which is then used to follow progress. It is later attached to the football CV that will, along with the video footage, help the players in the process of acquiring trials at professional clubs.
Under the guidance of ex Real Madrid footballer and Sporting Director, Predrag Mijatovic, we use our broad network of (ex) professionals, scouts, agents and partner clubs to bridge the gap between our programme and professional football, and give the best of our student athletes a chance to prove themselves at the highest level of European competition.
The MIUC Football Programme offers:
- Personalized training programs
- Team and individual video analysis (VEO / Once Football)
- GPS performance tracking (Statsport)
- Diagnostics of functional and motor abilities
- Functional Movement Systems screening
- Regular training matches
- Showcase matches against top European opposition
- Tranining and match kit
- Teambuilding activities
What makes the MIUC Football Programme a unique and invaluable experience is the academic part of the program. All MIUC Bologna accredited BA and MA courses have a strong focus on global aspects of knowledge, skills and competences tailored for the modern age. All our degree programmes are taught in English, to ensure the students’ future success in the increasingly competitive international job market.
Marbella International University Centre provides higher education for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels.
Courses available at MIUC are:
- BA International Business
- BA International Relations
- BA Marketing & Advertising: Communications & PR
- Claude Littner Bachelor in Sport Management
- BSc in Psychology
- MA International Business Management
- MA International Relations
- MA Marketing and Advertising: Communications & PR
2021/22 season application deadlines
- Application deadline (players requiring a visa) –> 01.07.2021.
- Application deadline (EU national players) –> 01.08.2021.
- Season start –> 01.09.2021.
- Season end –> 15.06.2022.
48 spots open for successful applicants in the 2021/22 season
Step 1 - You must complete the online application form and send in all of the required supporting documents along with a football CV. All the supporting documents, must be officially translated to English or Spanish. You can choose to upload all the supporting documents at once together with your application or to do so at a later date, emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2 - Once you have submitted your supporting documents you will be contacted to arrange an acceptance interview with a member the Sports Department, in order to get to know you better as an individual and to better assess your application. Then, your application will be processed by Admissions.
Step 3 - Once the Admissions Department and the Sports Department have made a decision you will either receive an acceptance or a rejection letter. If you have been accepted, you will also receive a payment instruction sheet, in order to guarantee your place you have to pay a 1000 euros as a first instalment, including a 300€ administration fee and 700€ place reservation fee, both non-refundable which will be discounted from your total tuition fees
- Upon receiving the first semester tuition fee, the Admissions Department will issue an official Admission Letter, which, if applicable, is the document you will need to begin your student visa application process.
*The full list of entry requirements and supporting documents for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes can be found at: https://miuc.org/admissions/how-to-apply/
Marbella is an ideal destination for all football enthusiasts. Due to of its moderate climate and geographical position, it is easy to train and play any time of year. The testament to that fact is that it is a preseason and midseason hot spot for many top level clubs and national teams, such as Liverpool FC, Borrusia Dortmund, Manchester United, Real Betis, and as of most recently the Spanish U21 national team just to name a few.